- The pattern includes two variations: A straight, ankle-length jersey dress, and a casual T-shirt
- Both variations have a round neck finished with a neckband, and a double-layered front which creates an interesting wrap effect.
- The dress is sleeveless, and you can tie a belt or a drawstring at the waist
- The T-shirt is hip-length, and has loose-fitting sleeves
- Pick a light or medium weight fabric with drape for both the dress and the top. Choose a fabric with a small percentage of elastane or lycra. The sample dress is made of polyester crepe and the sample top is made of rayon.
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric for the dress: 155 - 310 cm / 1¾ - 3½ yd
- Fabric for the tee: 100 - 180 cm / 1 - 2 yd
- Clear elastic for the dress: 25 cm / 10”
- Clear elastic for the Tee: 35 cm / 14”
- Ribbon or cord for the dress’ belt: 140 - 180 cm /1½ - 2 yd
- Light ribbon for the dress’ belt loops: 10 cm / 4”