- straight-cut, oversized and loose-fitting cardigan
- Below the knee length
- Dropped shoulders
- In-seam pockets at front
- A band on the front edges and neckline
- Fastening with five buttons
- Cuffed sleeves, creating a rolled-up effect
- Select a medium-weight or heavy knit fabric with low or medium stretch (5 - 15%), e.g. boiled wool, bouclé knit or cable knit. The sample is made up in a heavy wool blend. If your fabric is lighter or very stretchy, consider choosing a smaller size than your regular size. Select a medium weight jersey for the pocket bags. Note that the pocket bags can show through the pocket openings, so if you wish, choose a color that matches to your main fabric color.
Materials & Spplies:
- Fabric: 185 - 340 cm / 2 - 3¾ yd
- Pocket bag fabric: 25 cm / ¼ yd
- Fusible knit interfacing: 165 cm / 2 yd
- 5 buttons (diameter approx. 2.5 cm / 1”)
- Clear elastic: approx. 50 cm / 20”
Please note all Named patterns require tracing and do not include a seam allowance on the printed pattern.