** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Cologne is a stylish loose-fit blouse that features drop shoulder seams. It has lantern-shaped sleeves in two different lengths, a short version and a 3/4 length for a more dramatic look, the sleeves have deep pleats at the top and double elastic cuffs.
Recommended fabrics for this project are light to medium-weight woven shirtings such as poplin, chambray, tencel and linen. These fabrics will hold the shape of the pleats best and be comfortable to wear.
Lightweight fusible interfacing
6 x 1 cm buttons
Elastic 150 cm (59”) 1 cm (3/8”) or 1.5 cm (5/8”)
A safety pin
- Complete illustrated sewing instructions available in PDF.
- 2 pages Copyshop PDF file.
- A4 and US paper format for Home Printing PDF file.
6 UK / US 2 / EUR 34 to 20 UK / US 16 / EUR 48