INTERACTIVE COLOR TOUCH SCREEN (WITH STYLUS INCLUDED)
See stitches in real size and get all the sewing information you need directly on the Interactive Colour Touch Screen.
• Screen 3.5” (70x53mm )
• QVGA Resolution 320x240
EXCLUSIVE SEWING ADVISOR® FEATURE
Select your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature instantly sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, presser foot pressure, and sewing speed for you. The stitch is displayed with the recommended presser foot, needle size and type on the screen.
EXCLUSIVE STITCH TECHNIQUES
World-class patented stitch techniques only from HUSQVARNA VIKING®. Dimensional Stitches, and Theme Stitches offer more creative opportunities. Dimensional Stitches
• Appliqué Stitches: Create appliqués quickly while in sewing mode by adding fabric when your machine stops.
• Pop-Up Stitches: For a one-of-a-kind look, add fabric while stitching for a pop-up effect.
• Appliqué & Pop-Up Stitch Combination: Stitches can be used together both horizontally and vertically.
• Sequin Stitches: Add a touch of elegance and sparkle to your project using patented Sequin Stitches. Theme Stitches
• Select from four different stitches in the same family to create a unique themed stitch.
LARGE SEWING SURFACE
Sew large quilts, home decor projects, and garments easily. Enjoy the large area to the right of the needle, nearly 10" (250 mm), for wonderful ease of sewing
EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY
Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding. Sensor Foot Lift
• Presser foot lowers and raises automatically, for every sewing technique.
• Four positions: down, pivot, up and extra lift.
• Automatically lowers feed teeth on extra lift for maximum space to slide thick fabrics and quilts under the foot easily. Sensor Foot Pivot
• Automatic float position with needle down for instant pivoting, easy appliqué and quilting.
• Your hands are free to guide the fabric. Sensor Foot Pressure
• The presser foot continuously senses the thickness of the fabric and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure, for even feeding on all fabric types.
Documents & charts
Over 460 stitches across 19 categories for easy selection, and stitches up to 54mm wide. Exclusive patented stitch techniques. 4 sewing alphabets with both upper and lowercase letters for easy programming.
Feet: Utility Foot A, Decorative Stitch Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blindhem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Non-stick Glide Foot H, Edging Foot J, Piecing Foot P, Embroidery/Darning Foot R, Side Motion Foot S, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Clear Open Toe Foot
Other: Straight Stitch Needle Plate