** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Girls’ Fringe pattern is a woven dress and blouse with two views. View A has a button up front with a neck facing, elbow sleeves and tabs. View B has a pull over, notched front and a fully lined bodice with cuffs. Both views include optional waist ties, and the sleeve & cuff are interchangeable.
Size Range: 12 months – 12 years
Sewing Level: INTERMEDIATE
Print at Home Paper Size: US Letter & A4 – 33 pages
Copy Shop Files Included: A0 2 sheets & US Copy Shop 36″ x 58″
Layers Function Included: YES
This style is designed for a light to medium weight woven fabric with nice drape.
– Rayon Challis
– Rayon Crepe
– Rayon Voile
– Cotton Lawn
– Cotton Voile
– Cotton Shirting
– Double Gauze
– 1/2 yard (0.4 M) of Tricot fusible interfacing or light weight fusible interfacing.
– Five 1/2” (1.25 cm) Buttons (VIEW A ONLY)
– Safety Pin
– Turning Tool