** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Joni Jumpsuit is designed for knit fabrics. It features tank straps that tie in back making them adjustable. The neckline comes to a slight ‘V’. The bodice is lined and features a back zipper. The wide pant legs are fitted at the hips and have optional patch pockets. The pattern can easily be modified to match any inseam or shortened to shorts.
5/8” seam allowance included
Intermediate level sewing
Suitable for knit fabrics with at least 10% stretch
5% of all sales for this pattern go to the Innocence Project. Read more about this on our Giving Back page.
2 5/8 - 3 2/3 yards knit fabric
stretch or ballpoint machine needle
- XS-M // 45” wide // 3.33 yards (3 metres)
- L-XXL // 45” wide // 3.67 yards (3.4 metres)
- XS-M // 54-60” wide // 2.33 yard (2.1 metres)
- L-XXL // 54” wide // 3.13 yards (2.8 metres)
- L-XXL // 60” wide // 2.63 yard (2.5 metres)