** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The perfect dress helps you look and feel good while still being comfortable. The Lucida has that in spades. This cute little dress features cap sleeves, an adjustable tie at the neckline, and a slight a line skirt. It is a great year round dress that can be worn when the weather is warm, or paired with tights and boots when the world cools down.
Printed pattern + instructions
5/8” seam allowance included
Beginner level sewing
Designed for knit fabrics with at least 10% stretch
- XS-M // 45” wide // 2.25 yards (2.1 metres)
- L-XXL // 45” wide // 2.88 yards (2.6 metres)
- XS-M // 54” wide // 2 yards (1.8 metres)
- L-XXL // 54” wide // 2.25 yards (2.1 metres)
SUGGESTED FABRICS: This pattern is designed for knit fabrics with at least 10% stretch. For a more casual look go for a nice jersey knit. If you want to jazz it up, go for something with texture like a stretch velvet (pictured above). If the knit has a bit of drape in it (a bamboo or rayon knit), it will give the dress nice movement and weight.