** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 3 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Sizes: EUR 32 – 46 (US 0 – 14 / UK 4 – 18)
- Fitted and feminine, lined blazer
- Interesting and unique princess-like cut, with intersecting seams at the bust
- Peaked notch lapels and in-seam pockets with flaps
- Double-breasted style with a vent in the back
- Select a light suiting with 5 – 10 % stretch. The sample is made of a twill with 10 % stretch.
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric: 190 – 285 cm / 2 – 3¼ yd
- Lining: 115 – 150 cm / 1¼ – 1¾ yd
- Fusible interfacing: 140 cm / 1½ yd
- Big buttons (diameter approx. 2.5 cm / 1”): 2
- Small button (diameter approx. 2 cm / ¾”): 1
- Light shoulder pads
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No