** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 ( US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- The pattern includes two variations: Casual peg trousers and relaxed shorts
- Both styles have an elastic waist with a drawstring closure
- Loose and relaxed fit, normal rise
- Four pleats at front waist
- Curved front pockets – the pocket opening is partly hidden under the pleat
- Patch pockets at the back
- Narrow trouser legs, and an uneven dolphin hem on the shorts
- Choose a light to medium weight woven or knit fabric. For example crepe, satin or other trouser fabric with drape. For a more sporty look, pick sweatshirt jersey or a similar knit
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric for trousers: 130 – 245 cm / 1½ – 2¾ yd
- Fabric for shorts: 90 – 150 cm / 1 – 1¾ yd
- Pocket bag fabric: 40 cm / 16”
- Fusible interfacing for trousers (waistband): 25 cm / 10”
- Fusible interfacing for shorts (waistband & facings): 50 cm / 20”
- 3 cm / 1¼” wide elastic band: your high hip measurement
- Drawstring cord: approximately 200 cm / 75”
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No