** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- Pinafore dress with a-lined skirt
- Beautiful curved cut at the front, deep armholes and v-neck
- Buckle fastening on the racerback detail at the back
- Invisible zipper at the side
- Length below the knee
- The top of the dress is lined
- Choose a medium weight non-stretch fabric, or a fabric with a little bit of stretch (maximum amount of stretch 5 %). The sample is made of velveteen. Choose a non-stretch lining. The lining used for the sample is cotton twill.
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric: 225 – 240 cm/ 2½ – 2¾ yd
- Lining: 60 – 65 cm/ ¾ yd
- Fusible interfacing: 85 cm/ 1 yd
- 25 cm/ 10” long invisible zipper
sizes 32-34: 3.5 cm/ 1⅜”
sizes 36-40: 4 cm/ 1½”
sizes 42-44: 4.5 cm/ 1¾”
sizes 46-50: 5 cm/ 2”
- Eyelets: 3 pcs
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No