** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Sizes: EUR 32 – 46 (US 0 – 14 / UK 4 – 18)
- ⅓ circle skirt with a pleated front
- Zip fly closure at the back
- Wide waist band with three buttons at the back
- Above-knee length
- The skirt is unlined
- Use a medium-weight non-stretch fabric, such as brocade or a light wool. You can go for either a very stiff fabric, or for something drapier, depending on your personal taste. The sample is made of a silk brocade.
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric: 95 – 145 cm / 1 – 1¾ yd
- Fusible interfacing: 30 cm / ½ yd
- 18 cm / 7” zipper
- 3 small buttons (diameter approx. 1.2 cm / ½”)
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No