** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
If you have selected to have your pattern printed you will get emailed a link to the digital PDF files and posted the pattern pieces printed onto A0 paper ready to cut out. You will not get a printed copy of the instructions. You will get a copy of the digital instructions and pattern pieces to download and keep. For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Sizes: EUR 32 – 46 (US 0 – 14 / UK 4 – 18)
- Maxi-length, lined gown with a deep vent at front
- Cross back spaghetti shoulder straps
- Invisible zipper closure at the back
- V-neck to front with a deep-cut neckline to reverse
- Note that the dress has extra length for high heels
- Use well draping, light- to medium-weight fabrics.
Materials & Supplies:
- Bodice fabric: 60 – 70 cm / ¾ yd
- Skirt fabric: 145 – 300 cm / 1¾ – 3½ yd
- Lining: 60 – 105 cm / ¾ – 1¼ yd
- Fusible interfacing: 70 cm / ¾ yd
- Narrow cord or ribbon for the shoulder straps: approx. 100 – 120 cm / 1 – 1½ yd
- 30 cm / 12” invisible zipper
- Hook and eye
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No