** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 3 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Sizes: EUR 32 – 46 (US 0 – 14 / UK 4 – 18)
- The pattern includes two variations: a sporty sweater and a feminine jersey dress
- Both variations have an interesting geometric cut at the front and a funnel neck
- The sweater is loose-fitting, and has elastic casing on the sleeves and a drawstring at the hem
- The dress is semi-fitted and maxi-length, and has a deep vent on the hem at the back
- The sleeves are fitted
- Choose a medium weight stretch fabric, such as sweatshirt fabric, velour, or neoprene, for the sweater. The sample is made of light weight neoprene. Choose a firm knit fabric with approximately 50 % stretch for the dress. The sample is made of stretch velvet.
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric for the sweater: 150 – 220 cm/ 1¾ – 2½ yd
- Contrast fabric for the sweater: 40 cm/ ½ yd
- 2.5 cm/ 1” wide elastic for the sweater: 50 – 55 cm / ¾ yd
- Drawstring for the sweater: 160 – 190 cm/ 1¾ – 2 yd
- Eyelets for the sweater: 2 pcs
- Fabric for the dress: 195 – 325 cm/ 2¼ – 3½ yd
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No