** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- Cropped and semi-fitted top
- An interesting corset-inspired cut with flat felled seams
- Wide tie-up shoulder straps
- Sweetheart neckline
- Button closure at front
- Select a light- to medium-weight, non-stretch fabric. For example any cotton or linen shirting.
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric: 75 – 125 cm / 1 – 1½ yd
- Fusible interfacing: 40 cm / ½ yd
- 6 small buttons (diameter approx. 1.2 cm / ½”)
- (Approx. 4 cm / 1½” wide ribbon for shoulder straps: 135 – 145 cm / 1½ yd)
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No