** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Sizes: Pdf pattern: EUR 32 – 46 (US 0 – 14 / UK 4 – 18)
- Skinny jeans with a regular rise and slimming vertical front seams
- Slanted front pockets with a contrast panel. The thin pocket panel can be made of wrong side of denim or any other contrasting material.
- Choose a stretch denim or a similar firm fabric with 15-20% stretch.
Materials & supplies:
- Fabric: 135 -190 cm / 1½ – 2 yd
- (Contrast fabric: 15 cm / 6”)
- Pocket bag fabric: 20 cm / ¼ yd
- Fusible interfacing: 25 cm / ¼ yd
- 10 cm/4” zipper
- Jeans button
- Topstitching thread
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No