** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
- Classic, unlined button-down denim jacket with collar.
- Short and loose-fitting design with flap pockets at the front. Sleeve vents and wide button cuffs, wide band at the hem.
- Choose a light or medium weight denim, or a similar non-stretch fabric. The sample is made of recycled denim.
- You can choose a contrasting fabric for the back. Be bold and combine unique fabrics, e.g. remnants.
Materials & supplies:
- Fabric: 135 - 220 cm / 1½ - 2½ yd
- Contrast fabric for the back piece: 40 cm / ½ yd
- Fusible interfacing: 55 cm / ¾ yd
- Jeans buttons: 10
- Topstitching thread
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No