** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 3 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
- A classic wrap dress with a slightly tulip-shaped skirt
- Below the knee length
- Four pleats on the front waist provide ease
- In-seam side pockets
- Elastic waist and fastening with wide wrap ties
- Select a light and drapey knit fabric. The sample is made up in a single-knit virgin wool jersey.
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric: 280 - 395 cm / 3 - 4½ yd
- Fusible knit interfacing: 110 cm / 1¼ yd
- Clear elastic: approx. 35 cm / 15”
- 5 mm / ¼” wide elastic: Approx. 1.5 x your waist measurement
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No