** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Sizes: EUR 32 – 46 (US 0 – 14 / UK 4 – 18)
- High-waisted and lined pencil skirt
- Flattering and ladylike cut without side seams
- Below-the-knee length, V-shaped vents at the sides
- Wide belt with a D-ring fastening at the waist
- Invisible zipper closure in the back
- Choose a light skirting with 0 – 5 % stretch. For example cotton sateen or poly-crepe. The sample skirt is made up in a drapey polyester-mix (Eurokangas).
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric: 120 – 135 cm / 1½ yd
- Lining: 80 – 165 cm / 1 – 2 yd
- Fusible interfacing: 40 cm / ½ yd
- 25 cm / 10” invisible zipper
- 4 – 5 cm / 1½” – 2” D-rings: 2
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No