** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
- High-waisted dungarees with cropped legs.
- Fitted at the waist, straight legs.
- Button closure at the sides.
- Narrow cross-over shoulder straps with ring closure on the front.
- Deep front pockets, angled patch pockets in the back. The legs can either be fringed or hemmed.
- Choose a non-stretch, light or medium weight fabric suitable for trousers, e.g. denim. The sample is made of light weight denim. Use a lighter, non-stretch fabric for the lining and pocket bags. The lining and pocket bags of the sample are made of cotton twill.
Materials & supplies:
- Fabric: 160 - 240 cm / 1¾ - 2¾ yd
- Lining: 35 - 45 cm / ½ yd
- Fusible interfacing: 40 cm / ½ yd
- 2 cm / ¾” wide ribbon for shoulder straps: 190 cm / 2 yd
- Medium-sized buttons (diameter approx. 1.5 cm / ⅝”): 10
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No