** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 3 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- The pattern includes two variations: a casual blouse and a feminine dress
- Both variations have full sleeves with raglan style cut
- Sleeve seams and side seams are sewn with French seams
- The blouse collar is triangular, and the narrow cuffs have pleats that fasten with snaps
- The blouse fastens with snaps at the front
- The waist and cuffs of the dress are gathered with elastic
- The dress has a pussy bow collar and a vent at the neckline
- The dress is lined except for the sleeves
- Choose a light weight, non-stretch fabric with drape for both the blouse and the dress. Suitable fabrics for the shell of the dress are chiffon and similar translucent fabric, and stretch charmeuse for the lining. The sample blouse is made of polyester satin. The sample dress is made of polyester chiffon.
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric for the blouse: 145 – 240 cm/ 1½ – 2¾ yd
- Fusible interfacing for the blouse: 85 cm/ 1 yd
- Small snaps for the blouse (diameter approx. 1.2 cm/ ½”): 12 pcs
- Fabric for the dress: 260 – 335 cm/ 3 – 3¾ yd
- Lining fabric for the dress: 215 – 220 cm/ 2½ yd
- 7 mm/ ¼” wide elastic for the dress: Approx. your waist measurement + 40 cm / ½ yd
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No