** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 3 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- Casual and stylish, straight-cut wrap skirt
- Asymmetrical cut at the hem
- Length below the knee
- Wrap tie fastening that gathers the front beautifully
- The skirt is double-layered. You can use the same fabric for both the shell and the lining
- Choose a light to medium weight jersey fabric with drape. The sample is made of ribbed jersey with polyester and elastane.
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric: 215 – 365 cm/ 2½ – 4 yd
- Fusible knit interfacing: 125 cm/ 1½ yd
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No