** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 3 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- The pattern includes two variations: A jersey dress with a pleated skirt, and a simple bodysuit
- Both variations have long sleeves and a deep V-neck
- The dress is knee-length
- There’s a practical snap button closure at the crotch of the bodysuit
- Choose a light- to medium-weight jersey, with approximately 50 % stretch. For the bodysuit, make sure to pick something firm with a good recovery and preferably with some elastane (lycra / spandex). If you want, you can use a heavier jersey for the dress bodice and sleeves, and a lighter jersey for the skirt. This way the skirt won’t be too heavy. The dress sample is made of a drapey rayon jersey; the bodysuit was sewn up in a polyester-blend jersey
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric for the dress: 245 – 260 cm / 2¾ – 3 yd
- Fabric for the bodysuit: 130 – 150 cm / 1½ – 1¾ yd
- Fabric for the bodysuit’s crotch facing: 25 cm / ¼ yd
- Fusible knit interfacing for the dress: 55 cm / ¾ yd
- Fusible knit interfacing for the bodysuit: 35 cm / ½ yd
- Clear elastic: 25 cm / ¼ yd
- (5 – 7 mm / ¼” elastic for the dress: your waist measurement)
- 3 cm / 1¼” wide knit bias tape for the bodysuit: 120 – 170 cm / 1½ – 2 yd
- Snap button tape for the bodysuit: 6 cm / 2½” (or approx. 2 cm wide, non-stretch ribbon: 12 cm / 5”; and 3 – 4 prong snap buttons)
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No