The perfect fit trousers – at last!
A slim shaped trouser – between skinny/cigarette shape - with easy to insert side pockets and an optional side slit at the hem.
A narrow waistband with an invisible zip at the back makes the front of these trousers very flattering.
This pattern works well in most light weight to medium weight fabrics. For a Spring/Summer dress use a thin cotton and for Autumn/Winter a medium weight fabric is ideal.
You could use a slight stretch fabric on these trousers.
View A - Fabric, thread, hand needle, 10cm narrow satin ribbon, button (1-2cm)
View B - Fabric, thread, 20cm/8" invisible zipper (ensure your sewing machine has a zipper foot)
- Pattern printed on high quality white pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- Information on The Avid Seamstress
As our bodes are different shapes and sizes, we've simplified our size chart! Simply take your WAIST and HIP measurements and find your corresponding number between 1-6. In between sizes? Make the size that fits your largest measurements.