The Sheath Dress is a gorgeous dress that you will want to make again and again in a variety of fabrics. This dress has a flattering round neckline, elasticated waist and an invisible zip at the back. Your options are endless; make this dress with short or mid length sleeves, with inner pockets or without.
View A has an inner pockets.
View B outer pockets.
Lightweight to medium weight fabrics are perfect for this pretty dress.
Not suitable for stripes, diagonals or plaids.
Always allow extra fabric to match one way designs.
Fabric, thread, 40cm/16" invisible zip, 1 metre elastic (max 25mm wide).
- Pattern printed on high quality white pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- Information on The Avid Seamstress
As our bodies are different shapes and sizes, we've simplified our size chart! Simply take your WAIST, BUST and HIP measurements and find your corresponding number between 1-6.