** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Classic pajama pants with mix and match details to suit any wearer. These straight leg pants are comfortable but not baggy. They feature an enclosed elastic waistband with the option of a drawstring to further perfect the fit. Pajama pants need not be boring to sew - these pants will teach you many of the essential techniques for sewing jeans and trousers in the future. Learn to install useful pockets and employ topstitching to create very functional and hardwearing loungewear.
Depending on skill level and preference, choose between a button fly, a simple mock fly or no fly. Also choose between minimal or detailed topstitching. Add an optional patch pocket for a bit of extra functionality!
This pattern, as part of the Parkland Casual Collection, is a classic garment that lends itself to creating the perfect casual, hand-made wardrobe for an active lifestyle.
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 28 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper)
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper