** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 3 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Cool, casual and modern, Billie is an ultra-comfy sweatshirt or sweater dress that you can whip up in an afternoon. It has a relaxed shape, crew neckline and classic trim details. Keep it effortless with cuffed, straight sleeves, or add some drama with on-trend balloon sleeves and deep cuffs.
Choose between top length which sits on the high hip, or mini dress which finishes 10cm (4in) above the knee with gorgeous cutaway pockets. You can dress it up or down, whether you’re wearing Billie for a meeting, dinner date or Sunday on the sofa.
Billie includes Tilly and the Buttons' award-winning beginner-friendly instructions, with colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - Sweatshirt fleece, French terry, ponte, double knit, interlock or sweater knit with at least 10% stretch. N.B. You’ll need a sturdy machine to sew the balloon sleeve version in a thick sweatshirting fabric.
- Optional: Ribbing for cuffs etc, if main fabric has less than 20% stretch: regular sleeve – 0.6m (5/8yd); balloon sleeve – 0.7m (3/4yd)
- Matching thread
- Optional: For stretchy sweater knits, stabilise shoulders with 30cm (12in) of 6-9mm (1/4in) wide satin ribbon
- Sewing machine OR overlocker (serger), plus basic tools, incl ballpoint machine needle
SIZE RANGE - UK 6-34 / US 2-30 / EUR 34-62 / AUS 6-34
**Please note: We also stock this pattern in paper format for sizes UK 6-24 HERE**