** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- Leave a comment to say if you need Cup size B or Cup size DD
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Sandrine Tank is a really great pattern to whip out in between challenging projects, or as an introduction into working with knits. Designed to be a super quick sew (with fun little details!), Sandrine is a unique piece, sure to spice up your wardrobe.
The Sandrine Tank was designed to be a classic tank with a bit of a twist!! With a waist high slit and endless options to choose from, this tank will be one that you might find yourself reaching for again and again. Especially in the high heat of the summer!
This Pattern has:
- Vintage Inspired Arm Hole Darts
- Loose, Breezy Fit
- Short Tank + Long Tank Options
- Short Sleeve + Sleeveless Options
- B-Cup + DD-Cup Options
- Endless Mixing and matching opportunities
Level: 2 - Confident Beginner
Size: A-H (US Size 0-30) (see charts below)
Any knit with at least 25% stretch in one direction. This could include:
Merino Wool, Textured Sweater Knit, Rib Knit, Fleece Jersey, Thermal Knit, Chunky French Terry, Linen Jersey, 100% Cotton Jersey, Rib Knit, Light French Terry, Burnout Jersey, Modal Blend Knit
Please note that if you happen to use a fabric that is outside of these fabric suggestions, the fit of the finished garment may be altered.
1/8 -1/4 YD (0.10 - 0.20 metres) Ribbing , Interfacing (Optional), Matching Thread, Jersey/ Stretch/ Ballpoint Needle, Clear Elastic/ Twill Tape (Optional)
Sewing level: Confident Beginner
Size Groups: One Size Group (Size A-H, US Size 0-30)