We are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join our team.
Please carefully read the job description below and if you think you could be the right person for the job please email me at email@example.com with:
1. An up to date C.V.
2. A short covering letter outlining what skills you have that you feel make you right for this role.
The closing date for applications is the Tuesday 15th May 2019
I am very sorry due to the high number of applications you may not hear from us unless you have been selected for interview.
PART TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT (3 days per week)
Hours: 9-5 Monday, Wednesday, Friday with 1 hour lunch break
Duration: Monday 20th May 2019 – Friday 6th September (with the possibility that this may become a permanent roll at the end of this period)
Location: Hove East Sussex
ABOUT FABRIC GODMOTHER
Fabric Godmother is an online Fabric and Haberdashery retailer.
We source beautiful dressmaking fabrics and independent sewing patterns from all over the world. We have a studio in Hove where all of the fabric is stored, packed and shipped out from.
Fabric Godmother was established in 2011 by Josie and Tivian, who still run the business today. We are now looking to grow our team to support the growth the business has seen over the past years. We have lots of further exciting growth plans for the next few years so this is a very exciting time of change and expansion for the business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Assistant to help get the orders to our customers and assist in the Studio.
The ideal candidate will enjoy being helpful, have a hands on attitude and be self motivated, even when doing repetitive tasks. They will be organised and a good communicator.
Day to day the role includes:
- Packing, weighing and organising shipment of orders
- Inputting data into the postal system
- Cutting samples
- Cutting fabric for orders
You will also be asked to:
- Assist the Directors with a range of tasks
- Help to keep the studio clean and tidy
- Unpacking and labelling deliveries
- Assisting with stock management e.g. stock takes, re ordering, organising studio
- Organised, tidy and efficient
- Good understanding of using a PC or MAC
- Able to lift rolls of fabrics (up to 15kg)
- Flexible and happy to take on additional duties to help the business
- Good attention to detail and accuracy when cutting fabric and packing orders
- Knowledge and experience of fabric and sewing