** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
**The instructions include English, French and Dutch translations**
Elle is a trendy jumpsuit with a modern cut. It has a loose top with a small bust dart, nice V-neckline and elegant back slit. The trousers have a small pleat in the front, side pockets and an elastic in the waist. The length of the trousers are just below the calf which makes this outfit very elegant.
This is a paper pattern, you'll receive a hardcopy of the pattern sheet and sewing instructions.
The seam allowances are included on the pattern sheet.
- Fabric: see table below
- matching thread
- iron-on interfacing: 50 cm
- elastic of 2 cm
- a button & ribbon or a hook & eye
You can make the Elle jumpsuit in cotton with or without stretch. Or choose a viscose, tencel, non-static polyester...