** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES for each style.
- In the comments section, please specify if you would like us to print sleeveless Poppy or cap-sleeved Cara.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
**The instructions include English, French and Dutch translations**
Poppy is an elegant summer dress with an elasticated waistline and shoulder straps. Or maybe you prefer making Poppy’s little sister Cara, the same pattern but with cap sleeves and back strap. The three different skirts and two bodices allow you to mix and match to make a unique and summer-proof dress!
- Fabric: see table below
- matching thread
- iron-on interfacing: 40 cm
- Elastic 7mm width
We recommend fabrics with a fluid drape for this pattern. Think viscose, tencel or a non-static polyester. Avoid sturdy fabrics such as heavy cotton which will not fit the pattern well.