Please note: this pattern requires tracing because the printed pattern pieces overlap.
Bohemiam-style blouse or dress designed by the talented Instragrammer Fanny from “Petites_Choses__”. This versatile piece can be worn over 24 different styles from v-shaped or keyhole-shaped open neckline, pretty v-neck in back or full back, including short or slightly puffed long sleeves to short or maxi length dress, and many more. Find and enjoy your own style !
- Level: Intermediate
- Pattern for sizes : 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK).
- Bust measurement: 80 to 115 cm (31 to 45 inches)
- Seam allowances included
- Bilingual English-French pattern
Paper pattern content :
- 1 pretty printed box
- 1 A0 sheet with full-scale pattern (10% superposition)
- 1 set of detailed assembly instructions illustrated with coloured photos
What you will learn with this pattern (find related videos here) :
- Assembling a sleeve
- Making French seams
- Clean finishing for a V-neck collar
- Clean finishing for a keyhole-shaped open neckline
- Finishing a neckline or armscye with simplified bias tape
Supplies for sizes 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK) :
- Fabric (blouse version): 150/150/150/150/150/160/170/170 cm x laize 140 cm (=60/60/60/60/60/63/67/71” x 55” wide) or 185/185/185/185/200/215/215/215 cm x laize 110 cm (=83/83/83/83/91/99/99/102” x 43” wide)
- Fabric (dress version): add +70 cm (=28 ”) all width (short dress) or +180 cm (=71”) all width (long dress) from blouse version
- Fusible grainline (or a 0.4” width fusible interfacing non extensible band) : max 16”
Recommended fabrics :
- Weight: very light to medium (70-250 gsm or 3-7 oz.)
- Fabric: batiste, crêpe, light denim, double gauze...
- Stretch factor: 0 to 10% max