** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. You can choose to get this pattern printed on 2 PAGES with the pieces overlapped (which will require tracing) or on 4 PAGES with no overlap.
- In the comments box, let us know if you require the overlapped 2 page option or the no overlap 4 page option.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Harriet is an elegant blouse with a light side waist, a classic collar with stand, button panel and a yoke.
It was designed by the talented Mijke (@sewitcurly) and together we made it into a pattern.
The pattern includes several options to create endless variations.
You can choose:
a round collar or pointed collar,
a blind or regular closure,
a dart (chest seam) or wrinkles in the front at the shoulder yoke,
a puffed sleeve or regular (smooth) sleeve,
high cuffs or regular cuffs.
The option to add piping as an extra detail is also discussed in the pattern.
In short, Harriet is a versatile pattern that you can use in all directions.
What can you expect?
-the pattern in pdf format in sizes 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50 and 52
-A4 format to print at home
-2 A0 files, one with overlapping pattern parts (paper saving – 2 sheets) and one without overlapping pattern pieces (print, cut, sew – 4 sheets)
-printing per size possible with all files (layers function)
-an extensive instruction book with clear step-by-step explanation and many photos
-separate pattern pieces for all options
-info about use of substances, quantities, sizes,…
- seam allowance is included with all pattern pieces
Finished garment measurements: