** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 5 PAGES.
- In the comments box, let us know if you require A/B cup or C/D cup.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Joy Jacket is a fully lined, relaxed fit, mid-weight jacket. The center front zipper is exposed, and both views offer optional drawstrings at the neck and hem. View A has a wide collar and View B has a hood. The square patch pockets and angled patch pockets are interchangeable for both views.
Pattern Format: PDF
Size Range: 0-30, with 2 bust cup options
Sewing Level: INTERMEDIATE
Print at Home Paper Size: US Letter & A4 – 81 pages
Copy Shop Files Included: A0 5 sheets
Layers Function Included: YES
This style is designed for medium weight woven fabric with a nice drape.
Recommended main fabrics:
– Tencel Twill
– Tencel Denim
– Rayon Twill
– Rayon Linen
Recommended lining fabrics:
– Bemberg Rayon
– Viscose Batiste
– Cotton or Rayon Lawn
– 3yds of 20" (50cm) or 1yd of 60" (150cm) wide Tricot fusible interfacing
– One 26" (66cm) or 28" (71cm) separating jacket zipper
– 1yd of 1/4" (0.6cm) wide white twill tape for stabilizing the neckline
– Four 1/4" (0.6cm) or 5/16" (0.8cm) grommets