** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 3 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Olivia Wrap Dress
Sizes: EUR 32 – 56 (US 0 – 24 / UK 4 – 28)
The Olivia wrap dress is a delightfully easy-to-wear and versatile classic piece that is suited for both work and leisure. The interfacing around the neckline ensures that the neckline stays neatly in place without exposing too much. The tulip shape skirt has pleats at the front waist to add ease, and there are practical pockets sewn in the side seams. The elastic waist is tied around with a wide belt.
Choose a light weight or medium weight drapey jersey. We recommend using a high-quality, firm jersey that holds its shape well. Make sure to use interfacing that has stretch in it.
Materials & Supplies:
- Fusible knit interfacing, 150 cm (1 5/8 yd)
- Stay tape, 45 cm (18”)
- 5 mm (¼”) elastic, your waist circumference x 1.5
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF patterns are layered
All seam allowances are included
Print-at-home PDF pattern: 66 home printer pages
Copy-shop PDF pattern: 3 A0 sheets