** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Adrienne Blouse is a fashion forward wardrobe essential. It is a knit top with billowy statement sleeves that are gathered up at the shoulders and hems with elastic. The length is slightly cropped with the hem hitting just below your bellybutton.
5/8” seam allowance included
Beginner level sewing
Designed for knit fabrics
1 1/2 yards (1.4 metres) of ½” wide elastic. Use bra strap elastic if possible. It is stronger and more durable than standard elastic. If you can’t get your hands on bra strap elastic, standard elastic will suffice!
Stretch machine needle
SIZES XS - M:
- 45” wide fabric // 1 3/4 yards (1.6 metres)
- 54 - 60” wide fabric // 1 3/8 yards (1.3 metres)
SIZES L - XXL:
- 45” wide fabric // 2 1/4 yards (2 metres)
- 54” wide fabric // 1 7/8 yards (1.7 metres)
- 60” wide fabric // 1 3/8 yards (1.3 metres)
SIZES 1X - 4X
- 45” wide fabric // 2 5/8 yards (2.4 metres)
- 54” wide fabric // 2 1/2 yards (2.2 metres)
- 60” wide fabric // 2 yards (1.8 metres)
Perfect for knit fabrics of all kinds. You need at least 25% stretch (see Stretch % Guide below). If you choose a knit with more body, like a ponte, it will have a more structured modern look. If you sew it in a drapier knit, like a rayon jersey, it will have a more romantic look.