** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Whether you’re frolicking along the coastline of northern Italy or sunbathing in your backyard, the Vernazza Two Piece will have you feeling glamorous and comfortable. It features tank straps, an adjustable tie front, and a soft waistband. The bottoms hit at about your belly button and can easily be adjusted for a higher or lower rise. This is a simple swimsuit with a lot of style. It is fun to sew and is perfect for the very confident beginner or intermediate sewist.
Printed pattern + booklet instructions that come in a super cute envelope
Intermediate level sewing
There is an instructional video that accompanies the instructions you can view it here.
You can line your bottoms with swimsuit lining or the same fabric you are using for the rest of your suit. If you are not using swimsuit lining, add a half yard to the yardage requirements listed below. main fabric:
XS-M // 45” wide fabric // 1.3 yards (1.2 metres)
L-XXL // 45” wide fabric // 1.5 yards (1.4 metres) XS-M // 54-60” wide fabric // 1 yard (.9 metres)
L-XXL // 54-60” wide fabric // 1.13 yards (1 meter) lining:
all sizes // 45-60” wide // .5 yards (.55 metres)
• 4 yards ¼” wide elastic
• Stretch sewing machine needle
• Optional: 1-2 yard ¾” wide elastic (if you want to add elastic to the waistbands on the top and bottom), Soft foam cups (if you want a little more coverage), power mesh to go between layers of fabric for added support (you’ll need about a yard if you’re lining the whole suit)