** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Diner Trouser is something of a glorified mullet: elegant minimalism in the front and celebratory comfort in the back. These pants are carefully elasticated to make you the most expandable diner of them all. There is no longer a need to conceal the relief of a discreetly unfastened button because the Diner Trouser is here for you.
Featuring a sophisticated sewn crease, angled pockets, fly zip and shaped buttoned waistband on the front. The back features the comforting simplicity of a gently elasticated waistband. Sew these bottoms in a flowing linen, Tencel twill, or rayon challis for the most effortless, season fluid trousers.
INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD
- US Letter printing file (including layers)
- A4 printing file (including layers)
- A0 (841 x 1188 mm) Large format to print in a copy shop (including layers)
- READ-FIRST file - Materials, Measurements, Cut Layout, Adjustment Guide
- Photo Instructions - Written instructions with photos
- Link to Free Video Tutorial
SEAM ALLOWANCE IS INCLUDED IN THE PATTERN
1/2 in or 13 mm everywhere, 2 in or 5 cm hems
Advanced Beginner - Intermediate
Please refer to my detailed video tutorial on youtube:
Wovens: Any medium weight fabric with a fluid drape such as linen, tencel, viscose/rayon, cupro
SIZING AND FIT
Size 0-24 see size chartbelow.
Choose your size based on your largest measurement: waist or hip. Size up if in doubt.
Model is 5'4 (W:28 Hip: 38) wearing size 8.
Finished Garment Measurements: