** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
// PDF pattern A4 - US letter compatible // English // Sizes 34 - 46
This sweet, modular blouse pattern includes many options to make multiple versions.
The basic pattern of the Léonie blouse consists of 3 fronts, 2 backs and 2 sleeve versions.
Also included are 4 different collars/neck embellishments:
- a rounded flat collar (Peter Pan collar)
- a pointed flat collar
- a flat “little knot” collar
- a “big knot” embellishment
The PDF file contains:
- The user manual.
- PDF patterns to print in A4 format, stitching values already included.
- The pictorial, clear and detailed assembly guides as well as the instructions for printing and reconstituting your patterns.The Léonie blouse being modular, the PDF file consists of several folders and subfolders.
Yardage: between 150 and 180 cm of fabric for a width of 140 cm, depending on the combination of options
Materials: Cotton, silk, linen, viscose, tencel, chambray, light wool, flannel ...
For the front A and B it is advised that you use a washable pen to draw the lines of the folds.
Front B: “entre deux” lace 2.5 cm x 60 cm
Back A: buttons x7, 12 mm recommended, iron-on for the button tabs
Back B: button x1
Option pack: iron-on for all collars
To know your size, measure yourself using a tape measure and refer to the table below.
The “hip” measurement is taken 20cm below the waist.