** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 3 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Helmi Tunic Dress
Sizes: EUR 32 – 56 (US 0 – 24 / UK 4 – 28)
The Helmi pattern includes two variations with details you can mix and match! The straight-cut blouse has elements from the classic trench coat, such as the cape and sleeve straps. The rounded collar and slightly curved hem with slits add a touch of soft femininity. The more streamlined tunic variation is also straight-cut and has a simple stand-up collar, half sleeves, and a curved hem. Both variations have a discreet and elegant hidden button placket.
For both variations, choose a light weight or medium weight non-stretch shirting. Your fabric can either be drapey, such as rayon or crepe, or a bit sturdier, such as linen. If your fabric is coarse, choose a light and slippery lining fabric to line the cape with.
Materials & Supplies:
- Blouse: Fusible interfacing, 95 cm (1 yd)
- Blouse: Small buttons, 7 pcs
- Blouse: 3 cm (1 1/8”) D-rings, 4 pcs
- Dress: Fusible interfacing, 10 cm (1/8 yd)
- Dress: Small buttons, 6 pcs
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF patterns are layered
All seam allowances are included
Print-at-home PDF pattern: 45 home printer pages
Copy-shop PDF pattern: 3 A0 sheets