** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- The pattern includes two variations: A loose-fitting blouse and a relaxed tunic dress
- Both variations have a concealed button closure and an uneven hemline
- The blouse has a trench coat-inspired cape, and straps with D-rings at the sleeve openings
- The blouse also has a rounded shirt collar and vents at the sides
- The tunic dress has half-sleeves, a stand-up collar and a curved dolphin hem
- For both variations you can choose a light- to medium-weight shirting.
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric for the blouse: 160 – 310 cm / 1¾ – 3½ yd
- Fabric for the dress: 160 – 280 cm / 1¾ – 3 yd
- Lining for the blouse: 55 cm / ¾ yd
- Fusible interfacing for the blouse: 110 cm / 1¼ yd
- Fusible interfacing for the dress: 45 cm / ½ yd
- Small buttons for the blouse (diameter approx. 1.2 cm / ½”): 7
- Small buttons for the dress (diameter approx. 1.2 cm / ½”): 6
- 3 cm / 1¼” D-rings for the blouse: 4
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No