** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Ninni Elastic Waist Culottes
Sizes: EUR 32 – 56 (US 0 – 24 / UK 4 – 28)
The Ninni culottes are a pair of delightfully simple elastic-waist pants! The pants have a generous amount of ease and come with handy side pockets.
Choose a light weight or medium weight drapey knit fabric. The sample is made from soft velour, but you can also use light weight sweatshirting, medium weight jersey or other similar knit fabric.
The garment can also be sewn using woven fabrics. Choose a light to medium weight woven fabric with some drape. The instructions are written for knits, but if your fabric is woven, refer to the sections in the instructions highlighted with the exclamation mark.
This pattern comes with plenty of ease. Check the finished measurements for your size and, if necessary, select a size smaller than usually if you want the garment to be more fitted.
Matrials & supplies:
- With thick fabrics: Pocket bag fabric, 30 cm (3/8 yd)
- Fusible knit interfacing, 25 cm (¼ yd)
- 5 cm (1⅜”) elastic, your waist circumference
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF patterns are layered
All seam allowances are included
Print-at-home PDF pattern: 32 home printer pages
Copy-shop PDF pattern: 2 A0 sheets