** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 3 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Chameleon Dress has an easy fit, a back zip, comes in three lengths and styles B & C have in-seam pockets. The Caldera sleeve is loose fitting and finishes just above the elbow. The sleeve is a two-part sleeve characterised by its structural interest.
What you get:
- Chameleon dress sewing pattern x three lengths and the Caldera sleeve.
- Sewing instructions with QR coded instructional videos
- Woven, medium weight fabrics with some body. Fabrics such as linen, cotton and blends. Silk dupion, taffeta, satin, lightweight denim, drill and crepe
- Matching thread
- 56cm/22” invisible zip
- Fusible interfacing
Our layered PDF pattern includes downloadable files with the following:
- A0 copy shop file x 3 sheets.
- A4/Letter print at home file (please print at 100%) x 41 pages
- Full instructions x 24 pages
The Caldera sleeve is a two-part sleeve characterised by its structural interest. The sleeve is loose fitting and finishes just above the elbow.
Size 10 - 24
Chameleon Dress - Beginner
Caldera sleeves - Intermediate