** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
These elegant pants feature relaxed, tapered legs, useful pockets and roomy pleats. The easy fitting legs are balanced with a closely fitted, wide waistband designed to highlight an hourglass figure by sitting high on the natural waist. The jaunty, overlapped extension is a great place to display unusual buttons or buckles. You could even use the buckles featured in the first photographed sample - they are available in our shop!
This sewing pattern includes two design variations: Sew full length trousers with a streamline waistband or create cuffed cropped trousers with large pointed belt loops. The Lazos are an excellent introduction to all of the techniques involved in sewing trousers. They are a relatively quick pant project (no yokes, no darts, no flat fell seams!) that will result in professional looking pants.
These trousers are most flattering and comfortable for women who like to bring attention to their waist. They sew up nicely in floaty tencel or rayons or can be sewn in suiting fabrics (such as wool blends or raw silk).
This pattern, as part of our women's line, the Meadow Collection, is an elegant design that is incredibly comfortable.
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 25 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper)
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper