** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 3 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
A comprehensive two-tone bag design that features all of the details necessary to make a high-end finished product. This handsomely proportioned tote is wide enough to carry a laptop, deep enough to function as a diaper bag, and sturdy enough to stand up to the wear and tear of everyday use. There are three variations included: The Laptop Bag (featuring a padded interior sleeve), The Carry-all (replacing the sleeve with two elasticated pockets), and the Simple Tote (which utilizes webbing as straps and forgoes most inner and outer pockets). Details from all variations can be mix and matched to create the ideal custom bag.
Some of the useful components include two large side pockets for waterbottles, a zippered front pocket, three back pockets (one featuring a flap to secure your phone where it can be easily accessed), a recessed top zipper closure, a detatchable cross-body strap, shoulder straps, a full lining, and an inner zippered pocket. Depending on the details selected, this bag can be a very quick or a very involved project.
Instructions are thorough: They will assist you to pair your fabric with the correct interfacing (so a wide range of fabric weights can be used), aid in the creation of perfect topstitching (even on long straps), provide tips for precise zipper installation, and suggest finishing details to give a very professional look to the bag.
The Qualicum Bag sewing pattern is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail).
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and photgraphs
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 44 pages. The print at home file is suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper.
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper