** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
THE "GREEN" DETAILS:
The Olive Jumpsuit is a beautiful bridge between the confident beginner and intermediate sewist. It is a casual jumpsuit that offers everyone the dream of wearing secret pajamas on the daily! The Olive is also a great transitional piece that can take you from season to season depending on your fabric & styling choices!
This Pattern has:
- Fun & Functional Patch Pockets
- Three Pant Options: Wide Leg Pant, Tapered Pant, & Shorts
- Two Open Back options: Strapless Bra-Friendly & Dramatically Low Back
- Optional Waist Tie & Casing
- Optional Short & Pant Cuff
- Drafted for a B-Cup with LOADS of ease (Many of my testers with larger cup sizes said that a DD-Cup draft was unnecessary!)
Level: 3- Confident Beginner to Intermediate
Size: A-H (US Size 0-30)
Linen, Rayon Challis, Crepe, Lawn, Silk Charmeuse, Voile, Double Gauze, Chambray, Boiled Wool (For Fall)
1 YD Lining Fabric, 14" Zipper (Bra Friendly Back Only), Twill Tape (Optional), Interfacing (Optional), Matching Thread
Sewing level: Advance Beginner to Intermediate
Size Groups: One Size Group (Size A-H, US Size 0-30)
Copy Shop A0 & 36" x 100" :
- A0 - 1 page sizes A-H
- 36" x 100"- 1 page sizes A-H
Print at Home File (Letter & A4 Options) :
- Size A-H , 72 Pages, Size Layers