** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
A gender neutral wardrobe classic, the Deauville Shirt is a relaxed and modern pullover top that seamlessly integrates the ease of a Rugby shirt with the nautical air of a traditional marinière.
Designed to simply pull on; it features a shoulder yoke, a smart one piece collar and easy roll up sleeves. Perfect for a first shirt making project the Deauville Shirt has a satisfying yet simple construction with lots of scope for adding your own creative details such as interesting fabric combinations colour blocking, decorative pockets and topstitching details.
Our shirt has a relaxed easy fit without being baggy!
Make it any length from waist to ankle for a crop top, shirt, tunic, dress or nightshirt. Shorten the sleeves for summer add decorative or functional pockets.
Super beginner-friendly, with flat sleeve construction and a one piece collar. Includes options to show off or learn more advanced sewing skills such as top stitching, buttonholes and slit side hems.
Go full on seaside style with a bold vertical cotton stripe, or try a more workwear vibe with a light cotton twill. think blue jean or opt for a cosy brushed cotton or wool check for full lumberjack style.
- You will need 2.7m/ 3 yards of 110cm/45” wide fabric for all sizes
- You will need 2.2m/ 2 1/2 yards of 140cm/60” wide fabric for all sizes
- For the collar: 50 x 40cm - 20" x 16" Lightweight fusible non woven interfacing
- Optional: two or three shirt buttons or large snaps