** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
**The instructions include English, French and Dutch translations**
Double the sewing fun with pattern Charlotte & Lou! Lou is a loose top with a nice, rounded neckline, short sleeves and an elegant rounded hem. Her sister Charlotte is a pattern for a casual summer dress with the same rounded neckline and short sleeves. We gave Charlotte a fine casing in the waist and rounded side seams at the bottom. You also have the option to add butterfly sleeves. This double pattern will give you endless possibilities and hours of sewing fun!
The seam allowances are included on the pattern sheet.
- fabric: see table below
- matching thread
- iron-on interfacing: 30 cm
- for the dress: a ribbon of max. 2 m
Choose a light or medium weight fabric for this pattern, like viscose, cotton, linen or a jersey fabric.