Please note: this pattern requires tracing because the printed pattern pieces overlap.
Shirt with no bust dart and rather loose. Its boyish style is highly compensated by lovely feminin details: flounces at the bottom of wristbands, and possibly on the collar.
- Level: Intermediate
- Pattern for sizes : 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK).
- Bust measurement: 80 to 115 cm (31 to 45 inches)
- Seam allowances included
- Bilingual English-French pattern
Paper pattern content:
- 1 pretty printed box
- 1 A0 sheet with full-scale pattern (10% superposition)
- 1 set of detailed assembly instructions illustrated with coloured photos
What you will learn with this pattern:
- Making French seams
- Lining a yoke without any visible seam (all-in-one facing method)
- Assembling a collar with collar stand onto a shirt
- Assembling a sleeve
- Making a buttoned cuff, with or without flounce
- Making a cuff slit with placket
Supplies for sizes 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK) :
- Fabric : 150/160/170/180/180/190/190/190 cm x 140 cm wide (=60/63/67/71/71/75/75/75” x 55” wide) or 230/240/240/250/250/260/260/260 cm x 110 cm wide (=91/95/95/99/99/103/103/103” x 43” wide)
- Fusible interfacing : 80 cm (=32”)
- 9 Buttons diameter 12 mm (4”)
Recommended fabrics :
- Weight : light to medium (130 to 270 gsm)
- Fabric : batist, crepe, light denim, flannel...
- Stretch factor : 0 to 8 % max