** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Anna model is a high waisted midi skirt made in jersey which can easily be shortened or lenghten.
This easy pattern is perfect for beginners.
It’s a fast and easy model to sew.
Necessary material :
• A sewing machine
• A serge machine
• 4 threads (it will allow you to serge and sew in the same time)
• A twin needle for jersey 4,0 – 75
• Paper and tissue scissors
• Chalk or piece of soap
• 4 spools of matching threads
• A 3 cm (1 inch) width elastic band
• Your piece of fabric
For a stature of 160 (5 feet 3 inches) to 170 cm (5 feet 7 inches)
For the realisation of this skirt you will need two measurements, the waist and the hips sizes.
*The length of the skirt ﬁnished at middle back is 73cm / 2 feet 5 inches
|Bust||33″||34″ 1/2||36″||37″ 3/4||39″ 1/2||41″||42″ ½|
|Waist||25″||26″ 3/4||28″ 1/2||30″||31″ 1/2||33″||35″|
|Hip||36″||37″ 3/4||39″ 1/2||41″||42″ 1/2||44″||45″ ½|
|Wrists||6” 7/16||6” ½||6” 9/16||6” 5/8||6” ¾||6” 13/16||6” 7/8|
WHICH FABRIC TO CHOOSE?
I advise to take mesh, sweat, fleece sweat, fleece jersey or neoprene fabrics.
This model is only suitable for stretchy fabrics.
For a fabric of 140 cm / 4 feet 7 inches width:
Sizes EU 36-48 => 90 cm