** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Anna model is a high waisted midi skirt made in jersey which can easily be shortened or lenghten.
This easy pattern is perfect for beginners.
It’s a fast and easy model to sew.
Necessary material :
• A sewing machine
• A serge machine
• 4 threads (it will allow you to serge and sew in the same time)
• A twin needle for jersey 4,0 – 75
• Paper and tissue scissors
• Chalk or piece of soap
• 4 spools of matching threads
• A 3 cm (1 inch) width elastic band
• Your piece of fabric
I advise to take mesh, sweat, fleece sweat, fleece jersey or neoprene fabrics.
This model is only suitable for stretchy fabrics.
For a fabric of 140 cm / 4 feet 7 inches width:
Sizes EU 36-48 => 90 cm