** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- This pattern is not layered so please leave us a comment to say which size you require
- You do not need to upload the pattern file
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Apron-style wrap skirt with darts on the front and the back, linked waistband with a hidden button. Easy to make and easy to wear. Created as a midi skirt, you can, of course, shorten it.
You can wear it with sneakers and t-shirt or with high heels shoes and a blouse. It all depends on your desires and the circumstances.
Necessary material :
- Fusible interfacing around 90cm (2’11”) (Vlieseline H180)
- A button of 1.2 cm (1/2”)
For a fabric with 140cm (4’7”) width
Sizes 36-48 (EU)
Sizes 8-20 (UK)
Sizes 4-16 (US)
WHICH FABRIC TO CHOOSE?
I advise to take suede, jeans, gabardine, velvet, chambray or jacquard