** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 3 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Sizes: Women´s XS – XL, Men´s XXS – XL
- The unisex pattern includes two variations: a dressing gown for women and men
- Casual and straight-cut style
- The women’s version extends above the knees and has cropped sleeves
- The men’s version is calf length and has long sleeves
- Wide collar, fastening with a wide belt
- Large patch pockets
- Choose a medium weight non-stretch fabric, e.g. linen, cotton, terry, or waffle cloth. If you want your dressing gown to be more flow-y, choose a light weight fabric with drape, e.g. polyester satin or silk satin. The sample is made of 100 % stone washed linen.
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric for women’s: 275 – 360 cm / 3 – 4 yd
- Fabric for men’s: 305 – 405 / 3½ – 4½ yd
- Fusible interfacing for women’s: 125 cm / 1½ yd
- Fusible interfacing for men’s: 150 cm / 1¾ yd
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No